Google I/O 2018 app now available to download



It's hard to believe that Google I/O is just 11 days away, but that's right according to the timer on their event site, and as expected Google has updated their Google I/O 2018 Android app today.

It's an update to the previous iterations of the Google I/O app, so if, like me, you left the app installed from previous years you've attended you'll have awoken to a notification that there's an app update. If you've never attended Google I/O then you can now download it from Google Play.

The app serves mainly as a front end to the Google I/O Schedule page – google.com/io/schedule – which works well enough in a browser window. You can register for sessions in the app as well though. The app also adds in a little more for those attending including a map of Shoreline Amphitheatre and the carpark around which Google I/O is laid out. Information about travel to and from, notifications of when food is available and more.

We've been attending Google I/O for the last three years now, and we'll be there again this year for our fourth, if you have questions we'll be talking to the Googlers behind the scenes of all the announcements so let us know what you want to ask.


#Google #Android #Smartphones #OS #News @ndrdnws #ndrdnws #AndroidNews

Popular Posts:

Do more from your inbox with Gmail Add-ons

Apple is postponing new iOS features in favor of reliability and performance

This is Samsung’s official spec sheet for the Galaxy S8 and S8+

[Bonus Round] Meteorfall: Journeys, Out There Chronicles - Ep. 2, Four Last Things, Rocket Sling, Slime Pizza, Nindash: Skull Valley, and Ragnarok Rush

Jurassic VR - Google Cardboard