What display color setting are you using on the Pixel 2?

Natural vs. Boosted vs. Saturated.

The Pixel 2 XL launched with a pretty underwhelming display, and while it's still not the best the market has to offer, it's since gotten a lot better thanks to customizable color profiles that you can change on the fly.

Users have three of these to choose from, including Natural, Boosted, and Saturated. I was personally rocking Saturated on my baby Pixel 2 for a while, but I've since moved to Boosted as I've come to appreciate the more life-like colors.

One of our forum users popped the question to our community to find out what profile they're using on the phone, and these are a few of the responses.

BruceLeeX
01-28-2018 11:20 AM

I've stuck with Boosted and have appreciated the more natural colors than in saturated mode.

Reply
whiteshadow001
01-28-2018 05:28 PM

I prefer natural because I hate the oversaturated colors. I like natural because when taking pictures it's more true to what the naked eye sees. And none of them help keep burn in down over the rest.

Reply
NMCynthia
01-28-2018 05:35 PM

I've used both Natural and Boosted, and am currently staying on Natural. I find Saturated to be too intense, bordering on fake looking.

Reply
idiotekniques
01-28-2018 07:12 PM

Natural or Boosted. Mostly Natural but depends on what Icon pack I am using.

Reply

What about you – What display setting are you rocking on your Pixel 2/2 XL?

Join the conversation in the forums!

Popular Posts:

Do more from your inbox with Gmail Add-ons

Apple is postponing new iOS features in favor of reliability and performance

This is Samsung’s official spec sheet for the Galaxy S8 and S8+

Jurassic VR - Google Cardboard

DJI Mavic Air: could this be the definitive drone?