Accade così: provi Huawei P9 e non riesci più a farne a meno! È successo anche a @mighele_ ・・・ Some months ago started circulating first images of the new Huawei P9 with double camera, realised in collaboration with Leica and it struck my curiosity right away. You can't imagine how happy I was when I received one of these jewels for trial! Finally it arrived to my hands and I'm not gonna leave it for the next couple of weeks! #OO #changethewayyouseetheworld #reinventsmartphonephotography #huaweiP9 by Huawei on Instagram


Popular Posts:

Do more from your inbox with Gmail Add-ons

Apple is postponing new iOS features in favor of reliability and performance

Samsung is preparing improved 8K TV upscaling tech for CES 2020 lineup

Your monthly update has arrived

Libratone Q Adapt USB-C earphones review: Pricey, but for good reason